The Student News Site of Concord-Carlisle Regional High School

The Voice

Concord-Carlisle High School's Student Newspaper
Upcoming Events
  • Early Release May 8 and May 22nd (1:15 PM)

The Voice

The Voice

New Faculty Member: Kip Wilson

This year, Concord Carlisle High School welcomes a new library technician, Dr. Wilson. Wilson is a published author and is very excited to be working at CCHS! Dr. Wilson has written three young adult novels-in-verse about the lives of notable young people living in Nazi Germany, and another book is on the way!

Dr. Wilson went to school in upstate New York and has always loved the library; she basically “lived in the library, in high school, in college, and in grad school.” She received a Ph.D. in German Literature and worked at an elementary school in Medford supplementally to book writing.

Besides the library, Dr. Wilson loves swimming: “I swim every day at five AM and really love it. I guess you have to love something to do it every day at five AM.” 

Check out White Rose and Dr. Wilson’s other books at the Learning Commons or Concord Library

At CCHS, Dr. Wilson is most excited to meet all the new people. She is also eager to host events in the Learning Commons and to see the fall foliage.

The Voice appreciates Dr. Wilson for telling us a bit about her and wishes her a great school year!